DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE – HEAD OFFICE | LONDON
We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical Digital Marketing Executive to support the development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy.
The Digital Marketing Executive will play a key role in optimising and managing the online marketing activity, including website development, SEO, PPC and Social and content with a focus on conversion rate optimisation.
Joining a small but effective marketing team, the role would suit a proactive and passionate candidate with three years’ experience in cross-channel digital marketing. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the website and digital campaigns.
The successful candidate will have an inquisitive and analytical mindset, good time management and prioritisation skills, and an understanding of luxury brands.
– Responsible for updating and optimising the brand’s multilingual website including ecommerce
– Manage paid search and social campaigns across international markets (hands-on and agency coordination)
– Employ digital analytical tools to track and manage campaign performance across channels
– Provide weekly reports on campaigns and activity, measured against specific KPI’s
– Using key metrics and analytics, make informed recommendations on ways to improve the user experience and increase enquiries/sales
– Manage website translations, coordinating with the translation agency and local markets to ensure the brand’s tone of voice and guidelines are accurately reflected
– Optimise all SEO across the website, appropriate to a luxury brand and in line with the digital strategy
– Accountable for the curation of content on the website via the CMS
– Support with the management of the CRM system
– Support with the creation of an engaging automated communications plan
– Assists with day-to-day social media execution
Skills & Experience
– 3+ years professional experience
– Proficient knowledge of CMS systems, ideally WordPress and Woocommerce
– Experienced in using Google Analytics and HotJar
– Highly proficient in Excel
– Excellent analytical skills
– A quick learner and able to process data logically
– Proven experience in a digital marketing role, ideally in a luxury company
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
– An understanding of the luxury audience
– Must be fluent in English with sounds writing skills
– Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with a wide range of contacts
- Willingness to take the initiative, be flexible and help wherever possible
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected] explaining why you are suitable for the role.